1. You have the opportunity to meet and become personally acquainted with other transportation and logistics professionals.
2. You have the opportunity to learn new and successful methods of responding to industry opportunities and issues through discussion and collaboration with Club members.
3. You have the opportunity to develop a more thorough knowledge and understanding of key issues pertaining to transportation and logistics as a result of Club programs dealing with industry matters.
4. You have the opportunity to exchange ideas and personal views on transportation laws and legislative matters with highly trained and competent people.
5. You have the opportunity to participate in the Club educational seminars and programs.
6. You have the opportunity to develop a better relationship between your company and other companies represented in the Club membership.
7. You have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the perception(s) of your service by the customers and clients your company serves, thus providing you with the opportunity to improve it, if necessary, so you are better positioned to serve your customers and clients.
8. You have the opportunity to develop a more thorough understanding of The Traffic Club of New York’s motto: “Shipper and Carrier Cooperation in Transportation”.
9. You have the satisfaction of being able to personally contribute in any way that you are willing and capable in assisting the Club’s program of events. Your talents can be put to use for the betterment of the Club, your fellow members and the industry as a whole.
10. You have the opportunity to enlighten your local community on transportation and logistics matters through participation as a leader or worker in the annual National Transportation Week observance.