Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Location: Manhattan Manor
201 W 52nd St, at 7th Av, NYC
in the Skylight Room (3rd floor)
8:30 a.m. – Breakfast & Seminar Registration
9:00 – 11:30 – Seminar
12:00 – 3:00 – Thanksgiving Luncheon
(includes cocktail hour from 12:00 to 1:00)
Come join your fellow members and hear from our distinguished panel on the topic of:
“West Coast / East Coast – Volume Shift”
With unprecedented volumes of freight coming into the US, coupled with the backup on the West Coast, much of the inbound freight has been diverted to the East Coast. We will discuss the issues that our nation is currently experiencing, the ripple effect and what we have done to handle, and what can be done to improve the situation. Does this trend continue?
Founder and Principal Consultant
Chief Marketing & Sales Officer
The Port of Virginia
Group Vice President International Intermodal
Norfolk Southern Corp.
VP Supply Chain & Customs Policy
National Retail Federation
VP Drayage and Industry Relations
National Retail Transportation (NRT)
will be followed by our
Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon and Membership Meeting
Cost of Seminar only – $105 members – $130 non-members
Cost of Luncheon only – $195 members – $220 non-members
Discounted price for both Seminar & Luncheon:
$290 members – $340 non-members
Diamond Sponsor – $1000 – does not include tickets
Platinum Sponsor – $1000 – includes 2 tickets to both
Gold Sponsor – $850 – includes 2 tickets to both
Silver Sponsor – $500 – includes 1 ticket to both
• All sponsor logos will go on our sponsor boards – we will have 2 on display at the event.
• The size of the logo will be determined by the level of sponsorship with the highest level being the larger logos. The logos will also be listed according to their level of sponsorship.
• You will also be verbally thanked from the podium as a sponsor
• You will be acknowledged as a sponsor (and your level of sponsorship) on our webpage for the event, as well as email blasts.
• We will also thank the sponsors on LinkedIn posts
• We will also have a slide show running during the cocktail hour and luncheon where you will be acknowledged as a sponsor on one or more of the slides.
Please make your reservations by November 17th. No-shows will be responsible for payment if cancelling after November 17th.
We had a block of rooms at The Sheraton, across the street from Manhattan Manor, but the block has expired. Rates are reasonable if you are looking for a hotel.
We will also have a pre-event kick-off Networking Reception the evening prior, Monday, 1/21 from 6-9 at Versa NYC Click here for Cocktail Reception details and to register
There is a parking garage on 52nd Street right next door to Manhattan Manor. If you arrive prior to 10am and leave before midnight, the rate is $21.
If paying be check, please mail to:
The Traffic Club of New York
244 Madison Ave., Suite 419
New York, NY 10016
If paying by credit card:
Please choose member pricing for yourself and your guests, if you are a member. You will be asked for “quantity” after you have hit the “add to cart” button
Please call our office with any questions at 212-269-1200